Interview Process Tips
Return to History page
- Time and location determined between interviewee and interviewer.
- Your CPE Center and or church may allow use of taping equipment and/or video/disc.
- If possible, disc compatible for possible placement on a website is preferred.
- With interviewees permission, you might choose to invite other students, SITs, supervisors,etc.to participate - perhaps around the time of a regional, consortium, or other meeting.
- Approximately 1 hour of interview time is recommended.
- Make a copy of interview for supervisor is he/she desires.
- Ask interviewee to complete and sign the Consent for Release form.
- Mail original disc/tape and the consent form to:
1809 Lochamy Lane
Jacksonville, Florida 32259